Friday, August 8, 2008

FRIENDZZZ

It's just one of those days...A day when I feel like the entire world is caving in on me. Why ? Frankly I don't know.. I just feel this way sometimes. Its depressing ...really ..depressing . Its at times like these that i really miss having a "FRIEND". Now dont get me wrong.. I have oodles of friends ...(200+ on facebook, HI5 and orkut when i last checked) ..But then ..there are friends ..and there are "friends"...!!

I'm the type of person who needs someone to talk to. I need someone to tell me that its all right , I need the love ..the attention ..the words of solace when i'm feeling down and low. I need someone to tell me that they have faith in me ...Someone who'll trust me unconditionally. I need a friend who I know will never ever spill out my deepest darkest secrets .. I need a friend who'll take a bullet for me . And if you think I'm being selfish here...you are wrong !! I'd do the same for my best friend too. I'd do every single thing and much more..!! I'd gladly give up all ny friends just for one person who truly understands the sea of randomness that is me. If only I had a true friend... If only.... :(

p.s : I do have someone to confide in...

I DONT MEAN TO SOUND LIKE A SAD , GLOOMY PERSON HERE. ITS JUST BEEN ONE OF THOSE DAYS

No comments: